Gill OC1 Racer Jacket
Race tested under the most grueling sailing conditions imaginable, the next-generation Ocean Racer Jacket has seen action across the Southern Ocean, Atlantic Ocean and even completed the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race before we gave it our final approval. Fully seam sealed and made with an abrasion resistant 3-layer laminated fabric with a protective inner scrim and a durable water repellent finish.
- 5 Dot™ waterproof and breathable 3-layer fabric
- Next generation SuperFabric protection zones protect against wear and tear from the toughest of surfaces
- Harness protection is provided by heat applied shoulder panels
- Ocean height collar with high, wrap-around face guard
- Fold down face flap positioned over mouth
- A re-engineered Active-fit rollaway hood with 2 way volume adjustment and fleece lined channel for comfort
- Adjustable outer cuffs with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
- Gridded thermal fleece inner collar, handwarmer pockets and chin guard
- Adjustable shock cord hem
- Handwarmer pockets with water-resistant YKK zippers
- Solas approved prismatic reflectors on chest, shoulders, cuffs and hood
5 Dot™ waterproof and breathable 3 layer fabric. Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal. Next generation SuperFabric® protection zones protect against wear and tear from the toughest of surfaces.
Outer: 100% Nylon with PU laminate, Fleece: 100% Polyester, Reinforcement: 100% Polyester